EXTEND REALITY, REDUCE DELAYS
COLLABORATIVE HIGH-END MEDIA SERVER
Every minute counts on a set. Smode-Net helps you speed up the whole production process by creating a network with unlimited remotes and media servers.
Let more people contribute to the project in real time with remote machines: Smode’s workflow conveniently separates the content and pipeline parts, so that both creative and technical teams can work together in parallel.
- Chain media server to scale the rendering capabilites and let go of resolution limits!
Smode is the reference for content creators and artistic directors who want to iterate quickly and play their results on stage instantly. Smode brings its simple layer-based workflow to real-time XR compositing.
- Adjust colorimetry with a rich, battle-tested toolbox.
- Create extended sets and perform last-minute modifications without rendering time!
- Create advanced post-effects
- Picture-in-picture, subtitles, overlays and much, much more...
Fully addressable parameters
Encode your all your contents with cues, timelines and much more... and connect every single parameter to an external device (MIDI, tracked camera, ...)
- Connect any parameter to an external device.
- Mix and match logical and mathematical operators to create effects: smooth, clamping...
- Write your own Python scripts to create and customize layers dynamically.
PERFECT CALIBRATION FOR ANY TYPE OF SET-UP
Smode provides perfectly calibrated latency, color and placement of screens which are un-skippable requirements for XR productions!
Automatically evaluate the amount of frame delay between sending a picture to the stage and receiving it back through the camera.
Automatically align the virtual world with the real world.
of the position of each locator in the 3D simulation with its position in the camera input picture.
of the 3D simulation in Smode with the reality. Jointly correct the placement of the screens, the offsets of the tracking system and the deformation of the camera optics.
Blend perfectly the walls’ colors with the virtual surrounding.
of the screens with alternating color patterns.
of the received colors with the emitted ones, deducing the colorimetric transformation to be applied.
of the extended set colors to fit the screen colors.
SUPPORTED TRACKING SYSTEMS
more tracking systems coming...