1. In compliance with the French law for the protection of individual privacy, SMODE TECH undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy regarding privacy and personal information. By using this website, the user consent to the collection and use of your personal information. Personal data collected on this Website will be used only to respond to the process orders, the requests and information demands of the user.
2. SMODE TECH will also use the collected information to send you information relating to SMODE TECH and our software, as well as to communicate, including by electronic means, any important news relating to its products and services. Any other purpose shall be communicated to the user before proceeding to the processing of personal data. If you prefer not receive this information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SMODE TECH will not share sell, trade or rent your personal data with third parties unless it is required to meet legal obligations among which include, without limitation, providing data to the courts, the police or other national or international security bodies.
4. You have the permanent right to access and amend all personal data, in accordance with European and national laws in force. You may at any time and on request amend those data by writing us at email@example.com. If needed, you can ask SMODE TECH to make corrections to any wrong data.
5. In the event that the user provides personal data of third parties, he/she guarantees to have obtained their prior consent and inform them beforehand of the conditions and purposes for which SMODE TECH may use their personal data. If required by SMODE TECH, the user must prove that consent has been obtained.
6. Through FastSpring Inc, SMODE TECH shall use industry standard encryption technology and secure commerce technique and strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which have been given. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information input before it is sent.