Smode Designer – 1 Year License
Deliver world-class live experiences. On-time.
Smode Designer is the end-to-end toolchain for live professionals.
It integrates seamlessly content creation, stage simulation, and playback, achieving real-time performance at every step of the process.
Unleash your creativity and watch it unfold live on stage: don’t let rendering times get in the way of the perfect show.
Important: if you don’t have a Smode dongle yet, we can offer one, but we ask you to pay for the Fast & Secure International Shipping. If you order a license without shipping, we’ll search for an already existing dongle and generate a license update for it. If we don’t find your dongle or in case of ambiguity, we’ll drop you an email to ask.
FAQWhat can I do with Smode Designer that I could not do with Smode Studio?
- Create your own stage, simulate video projectors, LED structures, architectural & complex mapping,
- Synchronize with timecode, make cue lists, control with DMX ligting consoles,
- Interact via position tracking protocol such as BlackTrax, OptiTrack, PosiStageNet or Augmenta,
- Remote control instances of Smode Station via the Smode-NET,
- ... (see the full comparison chart)
- No Smode Designer is an independent software.
- Yes. Smode Designer integrates all the features of Smode Studio. Every content created with Smode Studio can be imported inside Smode Designer compose and projects.
- Smode Designer video inputs and outputs, as well as DMX/Art-Net/sACN outputs are watermarked.
- For this, you need I/O channels. We will provide a flexible public offer for I/O channels soon, but in the mean-time, you are welcome to to say hello at email@example.com or contact one of our partners.
- Smode Designer license is stored on a CodeMeter WIBU dongle. If you don't have one yet, we can offer you one, but we ask you to pay for the Fast & Secure International Shipping.