Smode Designer License
Deliver world-class live experiences. On-time.
Smode Designer is the end-to-end toolchain for live professionals.
It integrates seamlessly content creation, stage simulation, and playback, achieving real-time performance at every step of the process.
Unleash your creativity and watch it unfold live on stage: don’t let rendering times get in the way of the perfect show.
Important: Smode Designer is locked by a Wibu CodeMeter dongle. You might already own one, for instance if you already use Notch, Touch Designer, or a similar tool.
Requirements:Smode runs on Microsoft 64 bits operating systems. Supported versions are Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. A minimum of 1 Gb of system disk space available. A modern 64 bit CPU is recommended with at least 8 Gb memory:
- Intel Core i7 or greater
- AMD Turion or Opteron family and greater
- NVidia GeForce GTX 980 or greater
- NVidia Quadro M5000 or greater
- AMD FirePro W8100 or greater
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT or greater
FAQHow is Smode Designer license stored?
- Smode Designer license is stored on a Wibu CodeMeter dongle that looks like this:
- If you use similar tools (Notch, Touch Designer, etc.), you might already have one. If you order a license without a dongle, we will search for an pre-existing Wibu CodeMeter dongle in our customer database, and we will generate a license update for it. If we can't find your one or in case of ambiguity, we'll drop you an email to ask.
- Create your own stage, simulate video projectors, LED structures, architectural & complex mapping,
- Synchronize with timecode, make cue lists, control with DMX ligting consoles,
- Interact via position tracking protocol such as BlackTrax, OptiTrack, PosiStageNet or Augmenta,
- Remote control other instances of Smode Designer via the Smode-NET
- And of course, you can import all your previous compos and projects in Smode Designer
- Smode Designer video inputs and outputs, as well as DMX/Art-Net/sACN outputs are watermarked, so that you can prototype your show in real conditions until last minute. When you are ready for playback, you need to buy I/O channels unlocks, for as many inputs and outputs as you need.