You are here: Reference > User Interface > GPU Memory Meter
GPU Memory Meter
GPU Memory MeterThis indicates the proportion of the graphics card memory that is currently used.
This indicator should always remain green. Here is a list of tips to reduce the amount of used GPU memory:
- GPU Memory is shared between all applications, so first, close other applications that may be using the graphics card.
- Close documents in Smode you don't use
- Toggle the OnAirApplicationCommand button twice (this will cleanup unused memory resources)
- Lower your compo/texture resolutions
- Reduce the multi-sampling parameters if you used it
- If nothing else works, simplify your compo and use less images, videos and pre-compositions
See Use optimisation tools to accelerate a composition for more tips on optimization of content in Smode.