You are here: Reference > Misc. Types > Tool
An element that adds logic and/or functionality to your compo, that is not visible on screenA tool is an element that adds some logic or functionalities to your compo.
It is never visible on screen.
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the tool. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the tool. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your tool to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this tool active and hide all other tools in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the tool. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the tool
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this tool