You are here: Reference > Project > Project Outputs
Represents the connection of a Video Output Device to the Pipeline
This feature is only available in Smode Station.Go check the Video Output Device part of the documentation for further details.
Once the Video Outputs are set, select the output inside of the Pipeline and choose what content you want to send to it from it's Parameters Editor:
About the Output, note that all your video outputs are actually inside a same pixel space which determines the resolution's limitations.
For instance, If your unlock is 4096x2400 , then put all your outputs inside this pixel space:
Also be careful to have your main monitor outside of this output pixel space.
Go check Activate a Resolution unlock and Know which license I have in order to know how to check your resolution limit and activate unlocks.
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the video output. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the video output. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your video output to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this video output active and hide all other video outputs in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the video output. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the video output
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this video output