Stage Element - Used to remap UV of a stage surface
This feature is only available in Smode Station.Is used in the same way as a Standard Camera but only to do mapping with 3D Camera Mapping.
Here is how to create a spherical mapping item:
Now create a 3D Camera Mapping inside the Pipeline, and choose inside it's parameter the "Spherical Mapping" as Mapping. I renamed this Content Mapping as "Spherical Mapping" and gave it a color label in order to identify better it's target inside the Show later on.
Now you see that we have a new "Spherical Mapping" target inside our Show, in which we can send any new content:
Mapping of the mapping
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the 3d mapping. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the 3d mapping. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your 3d mapping to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this 3d mapping active and hide all other 3d mappings in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the 3d mapping. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the 3d mapping
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this 3d mapping
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL STAGE DISPLAYS
Standard Presets: Perspective, Cylindrical, Spherical, Orthographic Z axis, Orthographic X axis and Orthographic Y axis.