Organize your content maps
This feature is only available in Smode Station.A content area is a part of a content map, it allow to do more precise and advanced mapping.
To create a content Area, go inside the Content Map tab and do a right click. You'll have all theses options to create a new content area :
Then you can fine tune them through the Parameters Editor (below the Element Tree)
This is a necessary feature if you have only one content map for a geometry (like an UV map) and you want to select only parts of it to display specific contents. Go check the example projects.
In this example image, a single content map is cut to fit the different parts of the geometry :
It allow to address any content directly into this content map subdivisions inside the Show. And so to place specific content in specific areas :
Using Content Mapping
you can also directly create some procedures to map directly different parts from the same content and so enhance a faster creation process.
If you put a 2D TextureMask over a content area, only content send to this specific area will be masked. This mask will have no effect over the content send into the parent Content Map.
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the content area. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the content area. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your content area to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this content area active and hide all other content areas in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the content area. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the content area
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this content area
Advanced Presets: Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Horizontal 1 / 3, Horizontal 2 / 3, Horizontal 3 / 3, Vertical 1 / 3, Vertical 2 / 3 and Vertical 3 / 3.