You are here: Reference > Functions > Noise Functions
Define a procedural noise functionThis category groups procedural noise generation algorithms. Those noises can either be generated in 2D for images or in 3D for effects in 3D space.
In both cases, the noises have a Transport to make them animated.
This function can be used over any parameter through a Function Cue to create a wiggle effect.
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the noise function. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the noise function. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your noise function to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this noise function active and hide all other noise functions in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the noise function. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the noise function
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this noise function