You are here: Reference > Devices > Video Output
Device - Video Output Device are device allowing to send video stream out of Smode
If you have one monitor with a full screen output, CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+W will allow you to disable the output
Common Video Output Device represent screens arranged on the OS desktop, but can also be output texture or network stream.
To configure a video output, go inside preferences (F11) and select the video output here.
Now apply the changes and eventually reopen preferences in order to have access to the full parameters of the output :
It is here that you will any kind of output, such as Configure Spout
You can also directly choose here on which screen you want your output to be :
You can also check Configure the Video Output for further details of the process.
PARAMETERS ON ALL VIDEO OUTPUTS
- Signal Monitor This allow to display a custom kind of test pattern over the video output this also allow to freeze the output picture This can be useful when content modification must be done without modifying diffused content. This is also available with the Pause button of the main Smode toolbar.
- Fit Mode Fitting mode of the document content in the video output
- Fit Position Fitting position of the document content in thevideo output
- Resolution Resolution of the video output in pixels
- Gamma Value Gamma curve exponent of the video output
Standard Output - Configure a standard output. This is the one to use for displaying output on a second monitor
Syphon Output - Send video stream through Syphon
DMX Output - Use DMX screens
NDI Output - Send video output into NDI