2D Modifier - Modify a Composition with an Interactive Shader Format (ISF) modifierAll the embedded ISF files are present inside of the Standard Pack. You can re-arrange the folders as you want to organize your own ISF shaders.
To add ISF modifiers files inside Smode, just create an "ISF" folder inside your medias directories.
You can also code the ISF shader directly inside of the Shader Editor:
Go check ISF Generator for the other side of the mirror.
As for the Color Lookup Table, once an ISF shader is instanced, you can then navigate through the list by using the file tab:
The ISF website: www.interactiveshaderformat.com
More info on the ISF format: http://vdmx.vidvox.net/blog/isf
- Fragment Shader Fragment shader of the isf modifier
- Vertex Shader Vertex shader of the isf modifier
- File ( Isf File Content File Selector): File of the isf modifier
- Credit Credit of the isf modifier (Read Only)
- Dynamic Variables (Custom Shader): Dynamic variables of the isf modifier
- Renderer Renderer of the isf modifier