2D TextureMask - Turn any 2D generator into a maskA layer mask can turn any 2D Generator (including Image Layer or Video File) into a 2D TextureMask. Here for example, a mask based on Dots:
The Compo Mask command is a shortcut to create a layer mask based on a Compo. This enable to use multiple 2D Layer to define the mask and even to define the mask using 3D Layer.
Here is an example of a mask defined through a 3D Layer:
- Generator ( 2D Generator): Select the 2D Generator
- Color Selector
A selection criteria over the RGBA colors of the 2D Generator
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the color selector. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the color selector. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your color selector to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this color selector active and hide all other color selectors in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the color selector. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the color selector
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this color selector
Standard Presets: Compo Mask, Noise Mask, Parent Input Mask, CheckerBoard, CheckerBoard Horizontal Lines and CheckerBoard Vertical Lines.