2D TextureMask - Select each pixel depending on its colorA color mask only depends on pixel colors and can be configured to perform either color keying or color selection based on the RGBA channels.
The color selector function can be changed to many different function types such as Keyframe Function or Color Tone Balance:
You can also do some chroma key using presets, or by turning the color selector type parameter from "channel" to "key" in order to select a specific color for this mask.
In this case, feather" and tolerance are the only parameters you can act on.
-tolerance : distance of the color range from the one you picked up.
-feather : Smoothness of this range.
This modifier has a 3D equivalent : Color.
Watch directly on youtube
- Color Selector
Defines a selection criteria for the color function
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the color selector. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the color selector. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your color selector to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this color selector active and hide all other color selectors in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the color selector. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the color selector
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this color selector
- Color Map ( 2D Generator Selector): This optional parameter enables to extract colors from another 2D Generator than the current one, such as a shared pre-composition
Standard Presets: Chroma Key, Chroma Key - Sky, Chroma Key - Green Screen, Chroma Key - Blue Screen, Chroma Key - Black and Chroma Key - White.