White Noise layer
2D Generator - Generate a White NoiseThis generator create a similar procedural image of the classical Noise layer (but a lot smaller) using a Noise Function.
Another difference with the classical Noise layer is that you can't scale it.
Also, you can only chose the central color (which means that a part of it will change, but you will still have whit and black).
This generator can be used with some Blending Mode to add some grain on your image.
- Transport ( Transport): Control the noise animation
- Central Color Control the central color (between black and white) to colorize your noise
- Hue Random Control the amount of random in the Hue of each pixel
- Saturation Random Control the amount of random in the Saturation of each pixel
- Lightness Random Control the amount of random in the Lightness of each pixel
- Alpha Random Control the amount of random in the Alpha of each pixel
Standard Presets: Colored White Noise.
Advanced Presets: RGB Noise.