2D Generator - Use Interactive Shader Format (ISF) files or code them into Smode to create your own effectsAll the embedded ISF files are present inside of the Standard Pack. You can re-arrange the folders as you want to organize your own ISF shaders.
To add new ISF generator files in your library, add a ISFGenerator folder inside of your medias directories.
You can also code the ISF shader directly inside of the Shader Editor:
Press [Ctrl]+ [Enter] at any time in order to compile the shader.
Go check ISF Modifier for the other side of the mirror.
The ISF website: www.interactiveshaderformat.com
More info on the ISF format: http://vdmx.vidvox.net/blog/isf
- Fragment Shader Fragment shader of the isf generator
- Vertex Shader Vertex shader of the isf generator
- File ( Isf File Content File Selector): File of the isf generator
- Credit Credit of the isf generator (Read Only)
- Dynamic Variables (Custom Shader): Dynamic variables of the isf generator
- Renderer Renderer of the isf generator