2D Renderer Effect
An effect that modifies the way a 2D layer is renderedThis category groups rendering effects that impact the final rendering of a 2D Layer.
Note that most usually so-called 'video effects' are available as 2D Modifier. The category of 2D Renderer Effect is reserved for special graphical treatments that don't fit inside the 2D Modifier formalism.
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the 2d renderer effect. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the 2d renderer effect. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your 2d renderer effect to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this 2d renderer effect active and hide all other 2d renderer effects in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the 2d renderer effect. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the 2d renderer effect
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this 2d renderer effect
Border - Displays a border around the placement of the layer
Frame Edges - Add inner and outer soft-edges
Drop Shadow - Rectangular drop shadow effect