The source of a linkA link source is the source of the link where the value come from.
It can come from any parameter create with a right clic-> create link from.
Or it can be an exposed parameter. Go check Expose Parameters as percentage and Expose Parameters as parameters to check that part.
PARAMETERS ON ALL LINK SOURCES
- Modifiers (List of Link Modifiers): Modifiers of the link source
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the link source. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the link source. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your link source to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this link source active and hide all other link sources in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the link source. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the link source
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this link source
Audio Spectrum - Source of a link that uses audio extraction on an audio channel
Parameter - Source of a link form an element's parameter
Single Precision - Source of a link from a single precision device
Double Precision - Source of a link from a double precision device
Clock - Source of a link from a clock (current time, timecode, MIDI, ...)