A shape for an animation or modifier functionSmode provides a wide range of function shapes that are shown here:
That is where you'll find all your regular functions (Square, Sinus, Triangle, Linear, Sine, Noise, White noise, Bounce, Elastic, etc.).
Some shapes have parameters. For example, the standard easing shapes (first column - Sine, Quad, Cubic, Quart, Quint, Expo, Circ, Back, Elastic, Bounce) all have Ease in and Ease out parameters that define if the movement should be smoothed while coming from the first key, while getting to the next key, or both.
Shapes are most of the time used inside Parametric Function.
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the function shape. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the function shape. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your function shape to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this function shape active and hide all other function shapes in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the function shape. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the function shape
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this function shape