Control Device - Use sACN Device as a controllersACN is another protocol for sending DMX messages. The difference with ArtNet is the multicast logic. Each data packet is sent directly to the destination device.
Unlike the ArtNet protocol, sACN doesn't work with sub-network logic and allows to create up to 64,000 universes.
Identifies the sAcn device
- Receive Activate Art-Net packet reception
- Local Input Local network address of the socket device identifier reception
- Reuse Local Port Allow local reception port reusing to let multiple software listening on it
- Send Activate Art-Net packet emission
- Remote Output Remote network address of the socket device identifier emission
- Broadcast Toggle emission broadcast mode (needs special broadcast IP like 255.255.255.255 or subnet broadcast like 10.255.255.255)
Filter the input messages according to subnet and universe range to avoid flooding
- Min Ip Min client IPv4 address of the universe filter
- Max Ip Max client IPv4 address of the universe filter
- Min Port Min client UDP Port of the universe filter
- Max Port Max client UDP Port of the universe filter
- Min Universe (Universe Selector): Minimum universe value to accept
- Max Universe (Universe Selector): Maximum universe value to accept
- Local Start (Universe Selector): Custom Offset applied on the sACN channels
- Time Base Frequency of sending messages. If set to null, messages are sent as soon as output controller changes. (Warning, this can flood target devices when framerate is high)
- Send Sync Packed Synchronise the display of the previous DMX messages among the different devices. May create latency with old materials.
- Allow Partial DMXPacket Allow partial DMX packets
- Unicast Outputs (List of Universes Unicast Outputs): Lets you send DMX messages through specific Network/Universe/channels. Overwrites the filter .