Clock Device - Interpret external Midi timecode
This feature is only available in Smode Station.midi clock allow to interpret external Midi timecode MTC of a configured Midi Device.
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL STREAM CLOCKS
- Transmission Delay Transmission delay to subtract from the playing midi clock time, before sending to linked cues transports
- Global Offset Time offset added to midi clock time (whether playing or not), before sending to linked cues transports
- No Signal Threshold No signal threshold of the midi clock is used to let the clock run in case of short disconnection, this avoid to be interpreted as clock pause
- Resync Now Trig to enforce re-sync of midi clock
- Reception Warnings Number of warnings in the signal reception. (Read Only) Note that it is normal to have a few warnings when seeking with LTC/MTC. In case of many continuously increasing reception warnings with LTC, check your audio signal and try increasing the audio input device buffer size.