3D Modifier - Extrude splines into 3D surfaces that can be displayed with SurfaceThis one is the revert brother of Solidify Path Take a spline geometry and extrude it following another spline. Do not work on triangulated geometries. Here are some examples of a square extruded.
Note that with the extrude, the Function Spline can come in handy to do some modelling, and in edit mode make the shape way easier to manipulate through the 3D trajectories :
And on the text you'll make it magical.
- Path ( 3D Generator): The spline along which the geometry will be extruded
- Start Cap Activate / Disactivate start cap cause it can be ugly
- End Cap Activate / Disactivate end cap cause it can be uglyextrude shape
- Glue To Path Activate / Disactivate if something goes wrong
- Shape Position in Path Always grey so don't bother
- Shape Winding Order In some cases need to be set counter Clockwise, but usually you don't want to touch that
Advanced Presets: Circle, Cream effect, Function Spline Extrude, Taper, Taper and Twist, Text and Twist.
3D: Spherical Camera and Skybox (with 3d text).compo, 3 Methods for 3D text.compo, Function Spline (and extrude with function spline).compo and NEW - Substance Sbsar.compo.