3D Modifier - Emit Particles from a geometry
Check this quick tutorial to see a little bit an extensive use of this modifier. This tutorial was made on an earlier version of Smode so the "place" modifier you see in use is the actual 3D Transform
Watch directly on youtube
Particles simulation speed can be adjust through their Cue Transport.
- Fixed Update Rate ( Frequency (Optional)): Fixed update rate (better uncheck if too slow)
- Emission Parameters
- Seed ( Seed): How the random generator gets initialised
- Directions Direction sampler. Is displayed inside the Element Tree
- Fields (List of Fields): Field can be added from a right click over the particles modifier
- Rules (List of Particle Rules): Particle Rule can be added from a right click over the particles modifier
Advanced Presets: Friction Time, I don't know what I'm Doing, Turbulence Streaks and Turbulence Streaks II.
Particles: Colorize Function (with emit particles).compo, Particles colored by layer (Colorize layer and Emit Particles modifiers).compo, Vector Fields (Normal Layer Field with Optical Flow).compo and Particle Rules - Kill particle based on color (with Color condition).compo.