3D Modifier - Remap UV of a mesh using simple mappings (Cylindrical / planar / orthographic / perspective)Used to generate UV coordinates (textures coordinates) over a 3D model, geometry as particles (which by default do not have UV) In this example, a Cylindrical UV Mapping Modifier is applied on a particles system and colorized with a Checkerboard Colorize Layer. This modifier can do : - Perspective mapping (which is different from UV Camera Mapping) - Orthographic mapping - Cylindrical Mapping - Spherical Mapping
- Placement ( 3D Placement): Placement of the uv mapping
Mapping of the uv mapping
PARAMETERS COMMON TO ALL ELEMENTS
- Loading (Activation State): The loading status of the 3d mapping. It can be loaded , enabled by not loaded or unloaded
- Activation (Activation State): The activation status of the 3d mapping. It can be active , enabled by not active or inactive
- Color Label Associate a color label to your 3d mapping to make it easily locatable
- Solo Activate this to keep only this 3d mapping active and hide all other 3d mappings in same location
- Editable (Activation State): The editabiliy status of the 3d mapping. It can be locked directly , locked indirectly or editable
- Preset (Element): Select a preset to apply on the 3d mapping
- Status Warnings and errors associated to this 3d mapping
Advanced Presets: Cylindrical, Orthographique X, Orthographique Y, Orthographique Z, Perspective and Spherical.
3D: NEW - Modifiers over 3D groups.compo.