- User Interface
- How To
- Create Compositions
- Create Layers
- Import images sequence
- Interpret Alpha of a Footage
- Use presets
- Create pre-compositions and share elements
- Use 2dm and 3dm modifiers files
- Create Video Reactive content
- Create Audio Reactive content
- How to create your own .sbsar for Smode
- How to create your own PBR for Smode with Substance Painter
- Configure the Video Output
- Configure the Audio Output
- Use optimisation tools to accelerate a composition
- Configure Spout
- Export a Video
- Export in Hap from third party softwares
- Export and Consolidate
- Improve compositions quality
- Bake compositions
- Get back a composition from the auto-save
- Exposed Parameters
- Misc. Types
You are here: Reference > How to do everything!
How to do everything!You wanna do it?
You gonna do it.
This section focuses on some of the main and broader applications of Smode.
Before checking this section, we recommend you watch the introductory video tutorials of Smode here: support-resources.