You are here: Reference > Functions > Function Editor
The editor allowing you to manipulate every Function inside of SmodeOnce you select an Element containing a Function (can be a gradient, an Exposed Parameter or a Function Cue etc.), then you can manipulate it through the function editor.
On the difference of Timeline, function horizontal axis is expressed in %.
Here are the shortcuts inside the function editor:
- J / K : Previous / next key
- Ctrl + Click : Create a key
- Alt + Click : Change Key interpolation
- Ctrl + K : Create key in current time
- Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V : Copy / Paste
- Ctrl+D : Duplicate Keys at the end of the selection (careful with key overlap here)
- Ctrl+A : Select all Keys
- Shift + move (single key): Snap key on grid or on other keys
- Shift + move (multiple selection): Scale group of key
- U : Change view between Curves / Track
- F : Focus view on selection / keys
Here is a little schematic of the function editor tools :
And here is what the function editor look like in curve mode. Note that if a track is constituted of more than one dimention, you'll first have to separate it's dimentions (on the function column of the function editor, see on image above) in order to see it's curves.