2D Modifier - Generate sparkles on top of the imageThis modifier allow to spawn sprites on an image depending on the intensity of the source image. One presets of this modifier use a star shaped map to generate starglow.
Can be very useful to make some moving layers glitter. Like you'll see on the tutorial below:
Watch directly on youtube
- Precision (2D Precision): Precision of the sparkles
- Attraction Iterations (Positive Integer): Attraction iterations of the sparkles
- Attraction Step (Percentage): Attraction step of the sparkles
- Intensity Threshold (Percentage): Intensity threshold of the sparkles
- Size (Unbounded Percentage 2D Size): Size of the sparkles
- Size Function ( 3D Mask): Size function of the sparkles
- Lightness (Percentage): Lightness of the sparkles
- Source Level (Percentage): Source level of the sparkles
- Sprites (List of 2D Generators): Sprites of the sparkles
Advanced Presets: Bokeh Straight, Star Carpet, Starglow, Starglow Light, heavy little sparkles and heavy little stars.