Isf Shader Modifier
2D Modifier - Modify a Composition with an Interactive Shader Format (ISF) modifierAll the embedded ISF files are present inside of the standard pack. You can re-arrange the folders as you want to organize your own ISF shaders.
To add ISF modifiers files inside Smode, just create an "ISF" folder inside your Medias directories You can also code the ISF shader directly inside of the Shader Editor:
Go check ISF Shader Generator for the other side of the mirror.
As for the Color Lookup Table, once an ISF shader is instanced, you can then navigate through the list by using the file tab:
The ISF website : https://www.interactiveshaderformat.com/
More info on the ISF format : http://vdmx.vidvox.net/blog/isf
- Fragment Shader (Shader): Fragment shader of the isf shader modifier
- Vertex Shader (Shader): Vertex shader of the isf shader modifier
- File (File Selector): File of the isf shader modifier
- Credit (String): Credit of the isf shader modifier (Read Only)
- Dynamic Variables (List of Dynamic Variables): Dynamic variables of the isf shader modifier
- Renderer (Isf Renderer): Renderer of the isf shader modifier
2D: NEW - ISF Shader Modifiers (on referenced composition).compo.