2D Modifier - Motion blur effect with configurable feedback loopThe motion blur's principle is to combine the current input image with its own previous output.
A particularity of Smode is that you can tweak this feedback loop by applying any chain of modifiers on it. Here are three presets of motion blurs using this principle:
Side Trails V
Watch directly on youtube
- Modifiers (List of 2D Modifiers): Modifiers of the motion blur
- Blending Mode ( Blending Mode): How this motion blur gets blended
- Source Level (Percentage): Source level of the motion blur
- Feedback Level (Percentage): Feedback level of the motion blur
- Skip Frames (Positive Integer): Skip frames of the motion blur
Standard Presets: Light Paint I, Light Paint II, Trails and Trails II.
Advanced Presets: Cellular motion (use on layer with alpha), Cellular Motion 2 (use on layer with alpha), 70's Jouney, Bacteria, Diffusion Reaction, Diffusion Reaction II, Diffusion Reaction II Fluid, Drosting I, Drosting II, Drosting III, Far Horison, Far Trailer, Far Trailer II, Flasher, Glass FX, Glass FX II, Glow Motion, Limbo, Rainbow Trails, Red Trails, Rotate Zoomer, Sharpen Trail, Side Trail H, Side Trail V, Smoke, Smoke II, Swirling Motion, Swirling Motion II, Un Zoomer, You Killed My Eyes and Zoomer.
2D: Motion Blur.compo.
Misc: Audio output.compo.
Animation: Standard Easing.compo.