Depth of Field
2D Modifier - Depth of field effectUse the composition depth buffer in order to create a depth of field. This modifier use the focus distance of the Camera
You can vizualize the depth of field with colors by checking this option:
Go check Blur part of the documentation for further details about the parameters.
- Visualize Layers (Boolean (on/off)): Colorize the depth to visualize each "layer" of the depth of field
- Blur Layer Visualization (Boolean (on/off)): Blur layer visualization of the depth of field
- Blur Modifier ( Blur): Blur modifier of the depth of field
- Focus Parameters (Focus Parameters): Focus parameters of the depth of field
- Focal Region (Positive Meters): Focal region of the depth of field
- Near Transition (Positive Meters): Near transition of the depth of field
- Far Transition (Positive Meters): Far transition of the depth of field
Standard Presets: Sharp Foreground, Sharp focal, Sharp focal Softer and Sharp Foreground 2.
Advanced Presets: Drunk Depth Of Field, Frozen Depth Of Field, Light Depth Of Field, Radial Depth Of Field and Standard Depth of Field.
Hybrids: Depth of Field.compo.
3D: NEW - Reflexion Probe.compo.